Compiling the latest version of aria2 download manager on Raspberry Pi
Submitted by Deepesh Agarwal on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 04:34
Free download manager with remote web-based management, HTTP and FTP Download Manager For Raspberry Pi, Download Manager For Embedded Devices
- Download the latest upstream source archive from - http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/aria2.html
- Copy the archive to your RasPi and extract it.
- Now open a terminal and change directory to the the folder extracted above.
- Issue following commands one after another.
- sudo ./configure
- sudo make
- sudo make install
- This whole process will take a lot of time, so just leave it running.