While Apple fans have to wait years to get basic feature upgrades for there iPhone, things are different in Android world as cellphone manufacture's are lining-up powerful new devices utilizing Google's open mobile OS platform "Android". The latest entry to buzz-up the scene once again is leaked specification sheet of "Motorola Droid 2 Global", you can find the complete Droid 2 Global leaked specification-sheet and images here in this blog post after the jump.
- 1.2GHz processer
- 5 Megapixel camera with dual LED flash
- Support for dual band CDMA and Quad band GSM
- Physical keyboard plus Swype
- 8GB internal memory plus 8GB pre-installed SD card
- Running Android 2.2 Froyo
- Dark Sapphire and Winter White color options
- 3G Hotspot Functionality
- Flash 10.1 support
- Data remote wipe capability
- Click here to load original spec-sheet with comparison ( ~ 3.58 MB PNG )
No official confirmation or release date is out now but Motorola Droid 2 Global is surely not far away and will be in users hands this festive season.
Images Courtesy : Droid-Life.com