Norton Internet Security 2009
Free 90 Day Full Version License For Norton Internet Security 2009, Norton AntiVirus 2009 And Norton 360Submitted by admin on Thu, 05/21/2009 - 09:31
If you are following this blog regularly you must have read the OEM trial versions trick for Norton Internet Security 2009 and Norton AntiVirus 2009 Beta allowing users to use these products for an unlimited time with a valid activation as a genuine users, now here is another promotional offer from Symantec Russia offering free full-version license of 90 days for Norton Internet Security 2009, Norton AntiVirus 2009 and Norton 360.
Lately Norton products were becoming bloatware but Norton AntiVirus 2009 and Norton Internet Security 2009 have improved a lot from its previous versions in all aspects including better system security and significantly lower resource usage, Norton currently offers 15 day trial for its products but offer a special extended 90 day extended trial for Microsoft customers for two of its product flagship products Norton 360 and Norton Antivirus 2009.
To benefit from the offer simply follow the link below and download the special extended 90 days trial setup.
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009 (NIS 2009) and Norton AntiVirus 2009 (NAV 2009) Beta versions are now available for download and public testing, Symantec seems to have learned the lesson from ESET's success and the new 2009 releases of Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus are engineered to be fast, and light on system resources. The new beta version is fast loading and seems to be faster then ESET Smart Security in initial testing, Symantec also included a performance monitor displaying the performance impact of security processes.
The new feature rich Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus 2009 are based on a brand new
multi-layered set of technologies that work in concert to stop threats before they impact you, dubbed Norton Protection System it includes a system to gather security information from millions of users and pre-determine what files and processes are safe, and what aren’t, seems quite similar to ThreatSense.Net® technology from ESET.
New Features Of Norton Security 2009:
- Innovative new architecture dramatically reduces the boot time impact, the scan time, the memory usage as well as the system footprint and the install time.
- Detects and removes viruses, Trojans and Internet worms.
- Antispyware detects and eliminates spyware.
- New performance monitor shows the performance impact of security processes.
- Smart Idle Time Scheduler runs quietly in the background to let you work and play without disruption.
- Silent-Mode ensures your games and movies are never interrupted by alerts and security updates.
- Rootkit and Anti-Spam modules.
- Enhanced Browser Protection - Blocks browser exploits and protects against infected websites (now supports Firefox).
- Expanded SONAR Protection offers real time protection against bots and other types of unknown threats without requiring the user to make confusing security decisions.
- Norton Identity Safe protects and manages your confidential information.