Google Chrome seems to have taken Blogsphere by storm with everybody talking about it, after initial "Wow! its Awesome" reactions bloggers are now coming up with security flaws, copyright/privacy concerns and initial market share statistics.
Here are the links for further reading:
- TheRegister article on Google Chrome's controversial condition of service in EULA which effectively lets Google use any of your copyrighted material posted to the web via Chrome without paying you a cent.
- ZDNet insight into Chrome's security flaws.
- ReadWriteWeb article on Chrome's security flaw.
- P2PNet on Chrome's Password manager.
- On the statistics front, this StatCounter blog post reveals Google Chrome grabbed an impressive 1% of browser market-share within a day of launch.