Transfer all data from your current Apple iPhone to a new iPhone
Finally, got a new iPhone ! Here is an simple how-to guide on migrating all your data (contacts, SMS, emails, accounts, pictures, music and movies etc.) to the new Apple device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Apple iTunes installed on your computer.
- Backup your original (from where you want data from) iPhone with iTunes.
- Now disconnect the older device and connect the other (to which you want data migrated to) to your computer and iTunes.
- Right-click the device in iTunes and select "Restore from backup...".
- Now select the latest backup done in step 2 above and continue.
- Your device will now start restoring backed-up data from older phone, let the process complete.
- Your device should restart once to complete the process.
- Once rebooted and restore completed, you will be shown the screen as below - simply follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.