All private torrent trackers require account registration which mostly needs an hard-to-get invitation to join the system, even if you are lucky enough to get an membership you are required to maintain a minimum upload-to-download ratio also known as share ratio which is usually 1:1 meaning that if you download a 100 MB file from the tracker you must upload 100 MB to maintain the ratio, this give and take restriction let all users enjoy better availability and speed for their downloads preventing users from leeching, if you are unable to meet the minimum share ratio you risk loosing your account, there could be many reasons for having a bad ratio unintentionally like bad upload speed support by ISP or block by security software/ISP, if you are stuck in such a situation today I am sharing simple to use fully automatic utilities to spoof your upload/download rates and manipulate the torrent share ratio.
There exist quite a few utilities to spoof your torrent ratio but I will be sharing the best two, all the torrent ratio-spoof applications or hacks works on similar pattern, these applications connect to the tracker behaving like a normal BitTorrent client but instead of actually downloading or uploading any data it fakes the reporting protocol updating tracker with fake data to artificially increase user's overall ratio.
RatioMaster would be the most advanced and widely used free ratio cheater out there, the utility is pretty simple to use and gets the job done easily, RatioMaster can emulate all bitorrent clients and can be fine-tuned to make it pretty hard to get detected by anti-cheat scripts implemented by the tracker.
Using RatioMaster is pretty simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Get a .torrent file associated with the tracker you want to spoof.
2. Load or Drag/Drop that file into RatioMaster.
3. Change the settings in the Options group to your liking: upload speed, download speed (set to 0 to spoof upload only), finished (how much of the file do you want to appear that you have - set to 100% if you want to appear as a seeder)
4. Choose 'Client Simulation' in Advanced Tab to be the same type as your regular torrent client.
5. Optionally, look through the Advanced and Network tabs and see if you need anything changed there, like using a specific port or announcing through a proxy server. Most users won't need to change anything here.
6. Press the Start button and watch the bytes start rolling.
7. After a while, when you decide you've spoofed enough, press the Stop button to announce to the tracker that you're ending your session.
Another, free utility Tracker-Pro is not as feature rich as RatioMaster but has the added ability to manipulate multiple uploads at the same time.
GreedyTorrent is yet another utility to make the hack work, GreedyTorrent acts like a proxy between your BitTorrent client and tracker, modifying the reported upload ratio according to your preferences.
Do note that many private trackers implement anti-cheat measures and using these spoofs can get you banned, moderate use of these utilities can get the job done without trouble, don't use high-values to boost your ratio instantly.