Microsoft's Hyperlapse is the name given to the new tech which is just out from their research division for public consumption, the technology allows users to create smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Apps powered by the technology help you record and produce super-stabilized videos on Android, Windows Desktop and Windows Phone. The algorithmic tools works it's magic to your shaky footage resulting into high-speed, super-smooth clips that users can enjoy. Official video introduction to Microsoft's Hyperlapse is shared below.
- Users capture video, and select a timelapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- Import existing video from the phone's camera roll and hyperlapse it.
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple times, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
- Create selfie time lapses.
- Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.