Novice players increasingly become victims of scammers by registering on the first site that promises generous bonuses. We believe that you should not rush to create an account: it is better to carefully study the ratings of online casinos and choose the best. Independent top ratings are usually compiled by professional gamblers based on many factors. Alongside helping you select an honest institution, ratings provide an opportunity to find out detailed information about a particular institution, thanks to reviews that are frequently attached directly to the list.
What do experts take into account when compiling a rating?
Gambling platforms appear and disappear on the network every day. The most persistent operators have been working for years and due to fierce competition provide the audience with comfortable and favorable conditions. When compiling the lists of the best, experts foremost study the information about the casino license and check its relevance on the regulator’s website. This is the main and most important criterion. An institution without permits will not be able to ensure fair play, payments, and security of financial transactions.
It sometimes happens that reviewing sites just publish their top-3 picks, like on https://realcanadianslots.win/best-online-casino-in-canada/. This is explained by the fact that many gamblers simply choose a platform at the top of the list and stop their search on it. Such reviewers simplify the selection process for the players and provide as much info in their analysis as they can. This is the same if you register on a dating site with thousands of potential partners and start to check each portfolio, or simply trust the matching algorithm and select among the top-3 options.
In addition to the license, the following factors are taken into account:
* Collaboration with well-known and reliable software developers;
* The number of certified slots in the library – the more, the better;
* A list of payment systems available and familiar to customers for replenishing a deposit and withdrawing funds;
* Bonus policy, conditions for receiving and wagering rewards;
* Loyalty program – transparency of rules, profitability, prizes;
* Brand reputation, reviews of real players;
* Technical parameters of titles – RTP, volatility, etc.;
* The professionalism of the technical support staff;
* Design, interface, navigation. Unreliable resources do not spend much on design and do not care about the comfort of customers, as they are quickly blocked.
High-quality and reliable brands think over every little detail on the site. By visiting such a platform, a gambler can be sure that a fair game awaits him, and if he wins, he will definitely receive his money.
Should you blindly trust a reviewer? Well, it depends on the reputation of the resource and feedback. In fact, you are not obliged to follow the given recommendations, but you should keep them in your mind. The choice is yours!