iOS users have to deal with DFU mode, recovery mode and iOS stuck every now and then - there is even a redsn0w WTF mode. Maybe you need to put iDevice in recovery mode because you can’t update or restore iPhone, iPad or iPod, use recovery mode to fix Apple logo screen stuck, force iPhone to restart in case of DFU mode stuck/black screen of death, etc.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a wonderful solution to all these problems, making it possible to induce the recovery mode and DFU mode, as well as exit either in an effortless manner, in a one-click operation. If your device is already in recovery mode or DFU mode, ReiBoot will identify it accordingly, allowing you get out of both modes with the same easy one click operation.
1. It's a completely freeware and you can even get free software update.
2. Fix various iOS stuck problems relating to iOS upgrade, overheat, etc., as well as Apple logo screen, blue/black screen of death and red iTunes logo screen that appears during iOS 8 upgrade.
3. Simple and initiative user interface with only 2 buttons, making it a child’s play to manipulate ReiBoot. Never will you spend a long time wondering which button to press. All you need is one click to enter/exit recovery Mode.
4. Reboot and wake up your dead iPhone, iPad or iPod by forcing it to reboot, instead of restoring to factory settings which wipes out all data. A feasible solution for various stuck even if you’ve got a broken Home/Power button.
5. ReiBoot runs not on your iDevice, but on your computer. It will not eat up iPhone/iPad/iPod memory. No need to worry about data loss or damage during the process.
6. Support a whole range of iOS devices including the newest iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5 and iPad Air 2 and iPad Air.
Overall ReiBoot is a free iOS reboot tool that you can rely on in case you have any iOS stuck problems. You can find more information and free download the iOS reboot software at: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html