Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) is a standard for offering high-quality HD-voice communication wirelessly over 4G LTE network, being a new technology even 4G capable mobile devices need addtional hardware and/or software support to be VoLTE compatible. Today we will see how to flash and upgrade the latest Oxygen OS 3.5.7 ROM on OnePlus2 device to enable the VoLTE capability for Reliance Jio network in India.
[Size : 8.3 MB] from here - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862693598
- Download the full-signed ROM of Oxygen OS 3.5.7 sizing 1.2 GB from here - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862694563 and save it in "Download" folder.
- Now, Reboot into "Recovery" mode, either from the Advanced Boot Menu (can be enabled from developer options) as shown below or using the "Power + Volume Up" key combo from a powered down phone.
- Once into Stock/TWRP recovery mode, Tap the "Install" button, select the zip downloaded in Step 1 above and Tap "Install Image" button.
- Swipe and Confirm the flashing of ROM.
- Let the process finish.
- Once "done", tap the "Wipe cache/dalvik" button to clear caches.
- "Reboot" the system.
- Once fully booted you can see VoLTE enabled and fully functional with Reliance Jio 4G SIM.