Hacking is an art and can be used for both offense and defense, for pro-active defense you need to know hacker tactics for securing yourself/organization against hacking, there exists a very thin line of hacker ethics distinguishing between a WhiteHat and a BlackHat hacker, I have always been very curious in learning this dark art for ethical purpose and finally got hold of "The Secret Of Hacking" - Ethical hacking course, unlike other outdated ebooks and basic courses this one is authored by an established Government recognized Indian security company and really packs a punch with all aspects of hacking and securing as promised on the sales page.
The course comes with one printed book and two DVD's having more then 14500 security related tools and 200+ Hacking E-books/Videos, the best part is that you get a lifetime membership with access to an ever growing collection of videos and technical support.
Usually the kit costs Rs. 740/- for India and USD $55 for international customers including shipping, but you can grab it for reduced price of Rs. 700/- for India and USD $49 for international shipping at http://link-removed/ )(They offer stuff which is readily available for free on internet, better use Google and Youtube) .
This is a short glance what you will learn :
• See how hackers crack email id password like gmail, yahoo, rediff, etc
• How to hack any password [windows administrator, linux-root, routers, ftp,ssh)
• How remote system exploits work.
• How Trojans and spyware's are made undetectable from anti-virus software's.
• How credit card and net-banking passwords are stolen.
• How to secure your system and networks from hackers.
• You can access any website in your college or company without restrictions like orkut, gmail,
• Gain access to a remote sewer using port-binding or connect-back shellcode, and alter a
server's logging behavior to hide your presence
• and much more... (see sales page)