Various free and paid computer maintenance and optimization utilities have been reviewed on this blog but none comes close to our old-time favorite TuneUp Utilities. Brand new TuneUp Utilities 2011 is out now featuring some great new enhancements and functionality, we have been provided with read-on for details.
Released on October 27, 2010, TuneUp Utilities Version 2011 takes PC optimization to a whole new level with inclusion of a significant new addition labelled TuneUp Program Deactivator powered with newly built TuneUp Programs-on-Demand Technology. This new version of TuneUp Utilities provides noticeable gains in performance and maximum stability through regular maintenance and new or improved functionalities.
- TuneUp Program Deactivator.
- Provides better performance gains than ever before
- Prevents programs from consuming too many resources
- Offers a refined interface with faster access to key functionality with “Overview of all functions” view: Users gain instant access to all 32 features and settings modifiable by
TuneUp Utilities in one place.
- Gives more control over almost any aspect of an operating system and third-party
- Turbo Mode now has 10 times more control, shutting down 70 background features
- 32 features and settings in the new “Overview of all functions” view
- Completely compatible with Windows® 7, either 32-bit and 64-bit
- Thousands – the number of startup programs described and categorized by TuneUp experts
- 200 checks performed by the Fix Problems assistant
- Deleted data is overwritten in 35 stages using the Gutmann approach
- And much more...