Apple has now officially confirmed the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus release dates and prices for India, as expected the newest iPhone's will be available for sale in India officially from Oct, 17 with pre-booking starting as early as tomorrow via distribution partners, namely Ingram Micro, Redington, Rashi Peripherals and Reliance. Apple's sales partners have also announced the pricing details for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as :
- Apple iPhone 6 [16 GB] : Rs 53,500
- Apple iPhone 6 [64 GB] : Rs 62,500
- Apple iPhone 6 [128 GB] : Rs 71,500
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus [16 GB] : Rs 62,500
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus [64 GB] : Rs 71,500
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus [128GB] : Rs 80,500
As now listed on Apple India's website, the phones will be also made available by Airtel and Aircel, no pricing information regarding the carrier version of the phone is listed at the moment.