Thanks to handy feature called disk partitions, organizing huge volumes of data on disk-drives is simple and practical. Disk-partitions also helps users to scheduled disk maintenance tasks like disk clean up and defragmentation efficiently to achieve better computing experience from the operating-system. It is a fact that keeping both system files and data files on the same drive or partition is a sure shot way of inviting trouble. In case you need to format the system files due to a virus attack or some other reason, you will end up losing your data, if your data has not been backed up earlier.
Among the software applications to manage partition, EaseUs Partition Manager is a leading name, we have covered them in the past and a new version of their popular disk partition manager has now released with new features. It has become a popular partition tool with users as it offers features missing in competing products. Here is a quick overview of the latest version EaseUs Partition Manager Professional 10.5.
What Are The Features?
• Compatible with operating systems that includes Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
• Support command line
• Multiple Language Support
• Resize and/or move partition
• Resize dynamic volume
• Merge partition
• Split partition
• Create disk and partition copy
• Recover lost or deleted partition
• Extend system drive
• Redistribute available free space
• Licence type: freeware
• Support file systems: EXT3 / EXT2 / NTFS / FAT32 / FAT16 / FAT12
• Device Types Supported: Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD / Serial ATA (SATA) HDD / External SATA (eSATA) HDD / SCSI HDD / All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers / Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs) / IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD / USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 HDD / Removable device, such as flash drive, memory card, memory stick, etc.
Additional New Features in EaseUs Partition Manager Professional 10.5
• Supports Windows 10 operating system
• Make full use of hard disk space by being able to convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa without any data loss
• Better and improved new user interface for enhanced user experience
• Support 16TB hard disk to easily handle complex demands of high capacity drive users
What Are The Hardware Requirements?
• CPU: minimum with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency of 500 MHz
• RAM: equal or greater than 512MB
• Disk space: HDD with 100 MB of free space
• Any standard personal computer system with keyboard, mouse and colour monitor
Where Can You Use The EaseUs Partition Manager Professional 10.5?
• Allows to extend or shrink disk partitions, particularly for system drives
• To Resolve low disk problem on GUID and MBR partition table GPT disk
• For efficient and easy management of disk space
• To Install multiple operating systems in a single disk or drive
• Run scheduled disk maintenance tasks on system drive, without any effect to the data drives
• To create partition copy in simple steps
Overall the EaseUs Partition Manager Professional 10.5 is a great software to manage disk partitions. The increase in capacity to support large disks up to 16TB has taken the capabilities of the application to the next level. The range of operations offered by the software is just mid blowing. With this software, managing your hard disk has indeed become child’s play!