Accidently wiped important contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S5? SD card of your HTC One can’t be read and photos become inaccessible? Text messages are deleted due to wrong operation? It is quite common for you to get stuck in such annoying situations. You may go for reputable data recovery software but all too often you may give up due to their whopping price.
If you are facing the same dilemma, this post would do you a big favor: Tenorshare is giving-away registration codes exclusively for our readers for its best-selling software, Android Data Recovery, totally for FREE (Original $39.95)!
This Android data recovery software is a PC-based program which recovers up to 5 types of files for your Android devices. And for more details, take a look at the following key features.
- Recover contacts, calls, text messages, photos, and videos for Android devices.
- Recover files stored both on SD card and in the Android devices.
- Support all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc. running Android 1.5~5.0.
- Support any data loss scenarios, including accidently deletion, rooting, formatting, factory reset and more.
- Compatible with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
Furthermore, it’s simple-to-use that only 3 steps, Connect >> Scan >> Recover, all lost data will be recovered on the primary interface of the software. Try It Now.