Our mobile phones contain important data - be it our phone-book, pictures, videos or other documents. Things can get really messy in-case of a lost or non-working phone, and online mobile backup services are the answer to this problem.
BullGuard Mobile Backup 12 is one such handy service, the utility is supported on all major mobile operating-systems - Apple iOS, Google Android and Nokia Symbian. The subscription based service offers seamless, encrypted, automated and hassle-free mobile data backup in the cloud with web-access. Best of all - it supports seamless data migration between two different devices.
BullGuard Mobile Backup 12 is now available for free (2GB Plan) for 12 months under a limited quantity promotion, just follow the instructions and grab your own online mobile backup account for free.
To gets started with free cloud backup of your mobile data, follow the steps as below :
- Open the promotional page - http://www.bullguard.com/mbkreviewers/what-mobile.aspx, fill-in your details and submit the form.
- You will receive an confirmation email, follow the instructions and install the application on your mobile.
- Launch the application on your mobile and complete creation of your account.
- Now, click the "Activate your account" from the email received earlier and login with your newly created account information.
- Your account is now activated and details can be seen from your account page at BullGuard.
- Make sure to backup and configure options on the BullGuard Mobile Backup application.