If you liked the Plug and boot USB Stick Computer here is something you would absolutely love - a credit-card sized, , portable computing device capable of playing 1080p30 H.264 video, audio, OpenGL ES 2.0, HDMI output, USB, SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot, 700MHz Broadcom media processor (having an ARM11 core, Broadcom GPU core, DSP core and support for Package-on-Package (PoP) RAM), 128/256 MB RAM, 100MBit Ethernet, and a number of I/O pins for a serial port and other custom expansion.
A working Raspberry Pi Beta Board video demonstration booting into OS, playing 1080p Video, audio and games while connected to a standard HDMI TV.
- 700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 media processor featuring an ARM11 (ARM1176JZF-S) core, Broadcom GPU core, DSP core and support for Package-on-Package (PoP) RAM
- 128MiB (Model A) or 256MiB of SDRAM (Model B), stacked on top of the CPU as a PoP device
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Composite and HDMI video output
- One USB 2.0 port provided by the BCM2835
- SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot
- General-purpose I/O (About 16 3v3) and various other interfaces, brought out to 1.27mm pin-strip
- Optional integrated 2-port USB hub and 10/100 Ethernet controller (Model B)
- Open software (Iceweasel, KOffice, Python)
- Capability to support various expansion boards