UltraVNC is an fast and easy to use VNC viewer for Windows but it lacks any easily accessible option to save remote desktop session passwords for instant one-click login to remote sessions. Thankfully, UltraVNC supports saving session passwords and the feature can be activated as shown ahead.
- Login to your remote desktop session as usual and enter password when prompted.
- Once logged-in, right-click the remote session title-bar and a menu as shown below would appear.
- Click "Save connection info as..." option providing an file-name and save location.
- When prompted to save the password, click Yes.
- Now you can simply double-click the .VNC file to login directly without entering password. You can also Pin the UltraVNC icon to Windows 7 task-bar and right-click it for logging into your saved session.