Making technology work for you...
All of these are companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear - and be misread...
1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is
2. Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange Advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. There's the Italian Power Generator company,
6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales,
7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there?s always
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site,