The much rumored Google Online Data Storage service "Google Drive" is no more a speculation, as it finally got released publicly by the company. "Google Drive" not only allows users to save, sync and version-backup their files online but also offers the ability to create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations instantly and have them collaborated with others.
Supporting over 30 file-formats including HD video, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop you won't need an computer to read these files, the service also offers advanced searching and tight integration with Gmail and Google+ for faster sharing and easy collaboration.
- 5Gb free storage space for everyone with options for paid upgrade.
- Create & collaborate - In Google Drive, you can create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations instantly. Work together at the same time, on the same doc, and see changes as they appear.
- Work better with the products you use everyday - Say goodbye to bulky email attachments. Send a link from Google Drive in Gmail and everyone has the same file, same version—automatically. Your videos and pictures in Google Drive are instantly available in Google+, so you’re never more th
- Powerful search - Google Drive helps you get to your files faster. Search for content by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Google Drive can even recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
- View anything - Open over 30 file types right in your browser—including HD video, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop—even if you don’t have the program installed on your computer.
- Google Drive with your favorite apps - Create, open and share files from a variety of apps directly in Google Drive.
- Share the way you want - You can share files or folders with anyone, and choose whether they can view, edit or comment on your stuff.
- Start a discussion - Create and reply to comments to get feedback and make files more collaborative.
- Go back in time - Google Drive tracks every change you make—so when you hit the save button, a new revision is saved. You can look back as far as 30 days automatically, or choose a revision to save forever.