A lot of us use iTunes not necessarily because it is pleasant to use; it has for some time been the only way Apple users would transfer files from iPhone to Mac. Luckily for Apple users, the MacX MediaTrans professional file transfer & manager tool has been designed to solve those problems. This is the only available tool that helps you transfer your files including photos, music, videos, and other files without having to use iTunes. It is a perfect backup if you are looking to free up iPhone space to update to iOS 11 without buying iCloud storage. Not only will MacX MediaTrans transfer your files without any compromise on quality, but it is also the best substitute music manager for iOS.
MacX MediaTrans is quite clearly the best iTunes alternative you will get when you want to transfer your videos, photos, music, eBooks, and many other files between iPhone and Mac. Better yet, there is a time-limited giveaway version of this tool that will free up your iPhone space, backup your files, and help you transfer the files between iPhone and Mac. This giveaway version license values at $59.95 but doesn't support an upgrade. The best thing is, you can still Grab a free licensed copy of MacX MediaTrans. GIVEAWAY LINK PROVIDED AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE, HURRY BEFORE IT's LATE >>>
• Speed: both iTunes and iCloud are slow, but MacX MediaTrans comes with a high file transfer speed transfer of 100 pictures in 4k resolution in a record of 8 seconds.
• It will help you delete any photos from your iPhone. For context, you cannot achieve that with iTunes or iCloud.
• Compress video size to 50% with no quality loss to save iPhone space
• Use iPhone as USB drive
• Backup non-iTunes media files.
• Auto convert format for iPhone.
• Make ringtone for iPhone.
• No format limit. For context, iTunes is limited to mp3, mp4, m4a, mov, and h.264 only.
• Transfers Photos from iPhone to Mac in the Fastest Speed of 8 seconds for 100 4K photos
• Backup from iPhone to Mac and free up storage in your iPhone.
• Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac and Vice Versa
• Two-way Sync and Manage iPhone Music on Mac
• Has unique features that allow you to delete any photo in the iPhone Camera roll and photo library.
• Allows you to move your PDF files, eBooks, and iTunes U from/to iPhone.
• Allows you to mount your iPhone as an external hard disk enabling you to save your Word, Excel, PDF, dmg, apps and other files in your iPhone
From the above, MacX MediaTrans is the best way to transfer photo, video and music between iPhone iPad and Mac.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac
MacX MediaTrans is the fastest way to move a batch of 4K ultra HD resolution without compromising the quality. You will only need to:
Step 1: Download the iPhone manager on Mac and connect your iOS iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/SE/5s iOS 11/10 to Mac computer. You will get a pop-up advising you on how to set iTunes to keep your device data safe properly. Follow the iTunes prompts before continuing the process.
Step 2: click on the photo icon to get your pictures from iPhone Camera Roll. Then select the photos you want to transfer and simply move them to your mac. (It support drag-drop)
MacX MediaTrans is without a doubt the best alternative to iTunes and iCloud as a tool to transfer your files from iPhone to Mac. It allows you to arrange your photos in time order (Day/Month/Year) and move them in batch at an incredibly high speed. I highly encourage you to download 15-day fully functional trial edition and test it yourself. You will not be disappointed.